Taekwondo for Kids in Victoria B.C.
Tiny Tigers (3 to 5 years old)
Our Tiny Tiger program incorporates FUN games and exercises for the little ones with early exposure to the basic kicks, punches and forms of Taekwondo. Each session is designed to build confidence, develop positive social skills, as well as improve motor skills and coordination.
Taekwondo for Kids (6 to 12 years old)
Our Taekwondo for Kids program offers all-round physical fitness while learning the fundamentals of Olympic-Style Taekwondo!
We offer a positive social space where kids can learn and grow in a goal-oriented and encouraging environment.
Cascadia offers private training for children needing a little more one-on-one. This is great for children who struggle in traditional group settings and for parents looking to supplement the regular kids program.
Our Instructors are trained in first aid, have criminal record checks and are NCCP (National Coaching Certification Program) certified. They have the knowledge, skills and specialty curriculum aimed at achieving unlimited success for your child!
What are the benefits of Taekwondo?
What Are You Waiting For?
The chance to change your child’s life forever is waiting for you!
- Improves motor skills & cognitive development through play
- Increases strength, balance & coordination
- Builds confidence, self control & character
- Improves social skills at an early age
- Helps with focus, concentration and memory
- Teaches the values of perseverance & achieving goals
- Nurtures future strong leaders